Friday, April 27, 2007

“Studio 60” Returning Thursday, May 24th!

This is a screen grab from the official NBC site for "Studio 60" and it lists a return date of Thursday, May 24 at 10 PM! I'm so excited! Spread the word to everyone you know! God knows I will. (Hey, I'm doing it right now!)



Here's the thing, though. By the time the show comes back, we'll already know its fate as far as the fall schedule goes, since NBC makes its upfront presentation 10 days before that. It's interesting that they're placing it on Thursdays, as that was the show's initially-announced timeslot when the '06 fall schedule was unveiled just a year ago. Albeit, they placed it at 9 PM during "Grey's Anatomy" and "CSI." Of course that wasn't going to work.

Anyway, I'm thrilled! I'm also going to use this opportunity to say that I've been working on the pilot write-ups I promised a while back. I can say definitively that I will begin posting them on Monday. I'll be doing drama pilots next week and comedies the week after.

Hope you enjoy it! And I hope you enjoy the return of "Studio 60" as well!

No comments: