Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Stanley Cup Playoffs, Night 31

Damn, with all the huge TV news this week, hockey seems to be taking a back seat. I apologize to any disappointed readers reader. Okay, fine, no one reads it. But whatever. The Sabres are seriously sucking in this series. What the hell happened? It was not just any victory for the Sens but rather a shutout victory. One that put them in prime position to sweep the series in Game 4. Read on.

Senators 1, Sabres 0
Senators lead series 3-0
I'd say it's been a rather stunning series on the whole. Not only did Ray Emery post a playoff shutout against the team with the most goals scored during the regular season, but the Buffalo Sabres are now down 3-0 in the Eastern Conference Finals. Checking the window for flying pigs. Weird, none yet. Daniel Alfredsson scored the only goal of the night right at about the middle of the game. Here's the thing though, Emery only had to make 15 saves. Buffalo, I am not impressed. This is pretty pathetic. I gave you guys the edge in a seven-game series. And this is what you have to show. I knew I should've gone with Ottawa. Anyway, Game 4 could spell an early end to the Sabres season on Wednesday. Tonight's game was telecast by Versus. I couldn't watch, what with being at work, though.

Photo: ESPN.com

No comments: