Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Last-Minute Fall TV Predictions: FOX

It's been a very exciting week. Three down and just one more to go. FOX makes its official announcement tomorrow, so that's when we'll have the real scoop. Until then, here's how my predictions break down. On the left, in bold type, are my new predictions — my educated guesses. On the right are the predictions I made weeks ago with the information available at that time. Check it.

SUNDAY
7:00repeatsrepeats
8:00The SimpsonsThe Simpsons
8:30Family GuyAmerican Dad
9:00Rules For Starting OverFamily Guy
9:30'Til Death'Til Death
MONDAY
8:00Prison BreakPrison Break
9:00New AmsterdamCompany Man
TUESDAY
8:00Canterbury's LawNew Amsterdam
10:00HouseHouse
WEDNESDAY
8:00Back To YouBones
8:30The Return Of Jezebel James
9:00Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?Them
THURSDAY
8:00BonesBack To You
8:30The Return Of Jezebel James
9:00The Sarah Connor ChroniclesAre You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
FRIDAY
8:00Nanny 911Nanny 911
9:00K-VilleK-Ville
SATURDAY
8:00CopsCops
8:30CopsCops
9:00America's Most WantedAmerica's Most Wanted

I know The CW also announces tomorrow but I'm just not interested enough in them. I'll still write about their schedule and check out their pilot previews if they've got them but I'm not getting my hopes up or anything.

No comments: