Monday, April 23, 2007

Coming Soon...

Cool things are happening around here at Cathode Rays & Power Plays. For one, as soon as the Vancouver/Dallas game ends tomorrow night, I will be all over matchups and predictions for the second round as well as a recap of the first one for anyone who missed it. I'll also do a series-by-series comparison of my predictions and we'll all get to see just how much I am not psychic.

Expect the Quarterfinal Roundup early Tuesday and Round 2 of my predictions some time in the afternoon. So even though there are no hockey games on Tuesday, the blog should be rather busy.

But wait, there's more...

I'm also going to take this opportunity to announce that I will be making an announcement here in the near future. Promoting a promo. In fact, you can expect it at the close of the second round of playoffs. That's about a week-and-a-half or so. I won't say what it is yet, just that it's a big new project I'm working on that will hopefully be something of interest to my few readers and all hockey fans alike. It will be a three-month event to take place during the offseason when all of us are in desperate need of something hockey-related.

Stay tuned for more. And I apologize for the tease.

No comments: