Monday, July 2, 2007

I Need To Get Back To Writing

Seriously. A lot has been going on lately. Perrin and Sarich have disappeared. Kariya and Hamrlik and Smyth and Gomez and the Buffalo co-captains all have new teams. And god only knows who else! It's just crazy. And the Lightning signed Michel Ouellet. I want to write about all of these things if for no other reason than that I'm writing again. The Tournament is going great, though I don't feel enough people are checking it out, but too many interesting things are going on to just ignore them.

So this week, pinky swear. I'll have my commentary. You aren't required to read it. I wouldn't force that on anybody. But it'll be here. Right now, I'm very tired. This is a late hour for someone who's up at 2 AM. Gotta be to work at 4. TV shows don't produce themselves you know. If you happen to live in southwest Florida, check out FOX 4 Rising tomorrow morning. I'll be the guy running the audio board.

Until we meet again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. jthubble here. I just read on Uniwatchblog.com that the Philly Flyers are going to unveil their RBK Edge jerseys on September 16.

Chris said...

Thanks for the tip! The Flyers are actually taking pre-orders right now on their web site.

http://flyers.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NHLPage&id=12876