Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I'm Hired!

Okay, just a few quick notes before the night's out (it's actually probably closer to morning at this point). I have a new job as of tomorrow which means I'll no longer be able to watch games every single night. That makes me sad, but getting money outweighs that sadness. I'll still write every day. I'll still cover the playoffs. The game recaps will probably come a little after the fact instead of during games. But the job is part time so I'll have three nights off every week and that means this isn't totally over.

Also, tomorrow night's games are the last of the Game 4s in this round so you can expect a prediction update Thursday afternoon at some point. Probably just something brief on how things are going in the series with regard to my predictions. Here's a little preview: So far, so good.

As for other hockey content aside from the nightly recaps, the Times published an interesting article about the Lightning's season. I'm going to look up some stuff and post it here (probably tomorrow). I was intrigued. Also, a lot of bloggers have been talking about who's staying and who's going for the Bolts. I'll put up a summary of what I've read on that as well.

And lastly, for you TV people, I hope you're enjoying the pilot write-ups. As I've mentioned, I'll get to the comedies next week. The upfronts are coming up very soon. Less than two weeks now! I'm on pins and needles. You know you are too. That reminds me, the weekend before the upfronts I'm going to post my revisions to the schedules I predicted. Knowing what I know now. Things I've heard and read. I kind of what to change my mind a little bit. But after the new schedules do come out, I'll compare both predicitions. If that makes any sense to anyone.

All right then. Now if you get a chance, stop by FOX 4.

No comments: